Look out for some great new additions to Skoolbo in September when we release Skoolbo 2.0!
- Early Readers: The inclusion of over 500 levelled early reader eBooks ideal for taking beginning readers through to being able to read chapter books. Teachers and parents will be able to list back to the child’s reading to help give further guidance and see improvement over time.
- Narrated Lessons: Hundreds of narrated lessons helping teach fundamental concepts.
- Content for Preschoolers: The inclusion of a wide range of new learning materials specifically designed for 3 to 5 year olds. There is a special focus on vocabulary development.
- Expansion of Languages: The inclusion of hundreds of lessons and songs to aid the learning of Spanish and Mandarin.
- Snazzimals – New Reward Structure Centred Around Daily Quests: The addition of the wonderfully cute Snazzimals which students will collect as a reward for completing a daily learning quest.
- Learning Songs and Brain Breaks: Hundred of songs specifically designed to aid learning and promote activity.
- Brain Games: The addition of purpose built cognitive games designed to aid logic, spatial reasoning, pattern recognition, concentration and memory skills for young children.
- Web Browser: A revamped web browser experience which is especially important for the nearly 40% of students who access Skoolbo via the web. The browser and app experience will be fully integrated.
- Free for Schools: We are delighted to confirm Skoolbo will remain free for schools. There will however be the addition of inexpensive family accounts (approximately $6 per month) for home use.
The Skoolbo team are super excited about the launch of Skoolbo 2.0 and we can’t wait to share the many wonderful new learning materials with everyone come September!