Maine is famous for clam chowder, stunning autumns and cold winters. It’s also home to some of the most active Skoolbo children in the world! We’ve been analyzing the 169,823 Skoolbo learning activities they have completed and have found the following:
- The average improvement on a literacy or numeracy skill after 20 minutes of learning time is 74%.
- 66% of Maine students make at least 25% improvement on a literacy or numeracy skill after 20 learning minutes.
- 41% of Maine students make at least 100% improvement on a literacy or numeracy skills after 20 learning minutes.
- There have been 5,269 instances of children more than doubling a literacy or numeracy skill.
- 1,931 Maine students have correctly answered some 2,231,477 questions.
- Maine students have spent 336,682 learning minutes on Skoolbo.
- Maine students have an average accuracy of 85.4% on Skoolbo.
- Children from Pond Cove Elementary School have correctly answered the most questions with a tally of 508,642.
- Washburn Elementary School has the highest average improvement level at a brilliant 81%.
Way to go, Maine! These are simply wonderful results. Keep up the awesome learning!