You’ve most likely heard of ‘Summer Learning Loss’, the academic losses that many young people experience during the time they’re out of school over the Summer. While there have been countless articles posted on the problem – it can be hard to know what the easiest fix is without forcing your children study over the long awaited Summer Break. Here at Skoolbo, we know how demotivating that is for your child when all they really want to do is play!
Learning through play is what Skoolbo is all about. Our highly motivational learning games are the easiest and most effective way your child can stay ahead over the Summer Break. The best part is, it’s completely free to use meaning you won’t break the bank to achieve real learning improvement.
So what is Skoolbo and what can your child get out of it?
- Skoolbo is a learning game designed to improve the reading, math and language skills of elementary aged school children
- The Skoolbo personalized learning algorithm dynamically adjusts to the ability of each child, ensuring effective learning without the need for constant teacher input
- Math and Reading games – over 60,000 literacy and numeracy questions
- Language learning games with Language Dragons – learn French, Mandarin and Spanish
- Duelbo – a motivating way to learn. Challenge friends to beat highscores
- Parent Dashboard – providing vital information so parents can track the progress of their child’s learning outcomes.
- Proof of improvement – Studies have shown that 94% of children master a new reading or math skill within just 20 minutes of playing Skoolbo
Let’s take a look at some important facts on Summer Learning Loss
We have put together an easy to read infographic to show you the seriousness of the dreaded Summer Learning Loss and show you why you should start playing Skoolbo at home over the Summer Break to combat this.